Leidos is seeking an Associate Subcontracts Administrator in the Sterling, VA office. The Associate Subcontracts Administrator will assist in developing, negotiating and administering subcontract agreements and acquisition aspects in new business proposals of moderate dollar value, risk, creativity and complexity. The Associate SCA will analyze and estimate costs and negotiates specifications/statement of work, price, date of delivery and other contractual and licensing provisions with suppliers and subcontractors. S/he will participate in negotiations with all levels of supplier/subcontractor management, which may involve international suppliers/contractors. The Associate SCA will ensure compliance on performance and act as staff expert for company practices and policies and governing customer acquisition requirements for all procurement acquisition contract activities. S/he will also act as an interface between commodity/program managers for procurement/subcontract issues and will regularly interact with customers and subcontractor management regarding highly complex requirements and issue resolution. Most decisions cover both routine and non-routine matters, which will require review.
- Administers subcontracts
- Processes invoices
- Generates reports
- Uploads files to Procurement Systems (share drive/PO Folder) and Corporate financial systems
- Assists senior staff as directed.
- BA degree and 2+ years prior relevant experience or a Master’s with less than 2 years of experience. Additional experience can be considered in lieu of degree.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, electronic spreadsheet, data systems, analysis techniques and workstation tools.
- Experience in procurement and related functions with particular emphasis on negotiation and contract administration.
- Knowledge of business principles such as purchasing, ability to learn business and contract law, finance and accounting.
- Applied knowledge of business principles and analysis techniques such as price volume matrix, quote/proposal analysis, spreadsheet analysis, business scenarios, etc.
- Working experience with automated purchasing system (preferably CostPoint or Deltek)
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.