Join Leidos and help us achieve our mission: Make the world safer, healthier, and more efficient through information technology, engineering, and science.
Our C4 Intelligence, Surveillance, & Reconnaissance (C4ISR) Operation, part of the Defense Group, is currently seeking to fill a Project Manager position to assist the Program Manager with the development, deployment, and sustainment of the AIMES family of motion imagery products across all current and future customers. This position will be located in our Beavercreek, OH office.
As the Project Manager you will be working with the AIMES Program Manager, Portfolio Manager, and the Division Manager and perform a wide range of duties including some or all of the following:
- Support the AF DCGS AIMES Program in accordance with the mission and goals of the organization
- Develop new initiatives and proposals to support the strategic direction of the Air Force Distributed Common Ground System (AF DCGS) with respect to the Leidos division and support future growth and continued delivery of service
- Interact and collaborate with the AF DCGS Program Management Office (PMO), clients and stakeholders, inside and outside of the organization, to ensure effective and efficient program execution
- Ensure the Program’s compliance with the contract directives within cost and schedule and Leidos policies and procedures
- Produce program reports to the Leadership Team
- Identify and evaluate the risks associated with project activities and take appropriate action to control the risks
- Bachelor degree in a technical field and 8+ years of experience; additional years of experience may be considered in lieu of a degree
- Four years of experience as a project/program manager of an IT or a technical program (i.e. requirements definition, design, development, integration, installation, testing, training, sustainment).
- Active TS/SCI clearance
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to keep a team fully informed on status, requirements and deadlines
- Ability to think independently and contribute to the overall effort with minimal direction
- Ability to work well within a team environment including effective collaboration with other teams
- Ability to work well under pressure including appropriate delegation of tasks to team members
- Project/Program management experience in a Department of Defense environment
- Knowledge of AF DCGS with at least 5 years’ experience supporting Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (ISR) and/or Processing, Exploitation and Dissemination (PED) customers
- Experience within the motion imagery (FMV) domain is extremely beneficial
- Experience with projects that included SAFe Agile software development
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
- Ability to lead a large, diverse, distributed team of personnel spanning the entire product lifecycle from requirements capture and definition, thorough capability design and development to operational deployment and sustainment
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI
Travel:Yes, 25% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Proj and Prog Management
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.