Leidos' Corporate Group is looking for a dynamic, business-oriented professional to join their Ethics and Compliance team as the Compliance and Investigations Coordinator located in Reston, VA. The selected candidate will report to the Senior Investigations Manager and assist in the day-to-day operation of our internal investigation program. The Compliance and Investigations Coordinator will have primary responsibility for providing oversight and administration of the Enterprise Case Management System (ECMS). The candidate will also assist other department personnel in a variety of other ethics and compliance-related projects and initiatives.
- Function as the primary system administrator for ECMS
- Train new users on system usage and functionality
- Ensure that concerns reported to the company by its various disclosure channels are documented and routed to the appropriate parties for action
- Ensure investigations are documented completely and consistently across departments
- Manage bi-weekly meetings with investigators and department heads to review in-progress and ready-to-close cases
- Coordinate investigative resources and provide training when needed
- Coordinate ethics and compliance benchmarking activities and support external industry engagement efforts Support annual compliance training rollout, including tracking and reporting
- Assist with ethics and compliance program initiatives and projects
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Law, or a related field from an accredited university and 2-4 years of related experience.
- Must be detail-oriented, and have strong communication and writing skills
- Must be proficient in the Windows operating system and Microsoft Office
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel (pivot tables, charts, and other intermediate-level functions)
- Ability to think critically in the analysis of incomplete information; differentiating between fact and assumption
- Comfortable working with others to resolve potentially contentious situations
- Ability to maintain high standards of confidentiality and integrity in support of highly confidential and sensitive information
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and prioritize workload
- Has or is working toward a professional certification such as a Certified Compliance and Ethics Professional (CCEP) or Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE)
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.