The Civil Group at Leidos currently has a job opening for a Project Coordinator in our Columbia, MD office. This is an exciting opportunity to work in a fast paced, commercial environment supporting the AT&E Lab.
- Work with AT&E Program Manager, Project Manager(s), Technical management, and technical staff to help manage various phases of the project lifecycle by providing internal support
- Manage and track invoicing database for all Fixed Price invoices for the various AT&E contracts
- Assist in creating and driving project schedules
- Attend customer meetings and transcribe minutes
- Assist in the preparation, execution, and follow up activities of the bi-annual NVLAP audits for AT&E to maintain their accreditation
- Maintain vendor equipment logs (receiving and shipping out)
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related discipline, entry level position.
- Ability to work in fast paced environment with tight deadlines
- Excellent organizational and communication (written and verbal) skills with all Stakeholders (Management, PMs, Technical staff, Customers)
- Proficient in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience working with Program/Project Financials
- Proficient in Microsoft Project
- Experience working with a CRM tool
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Proj and Prog Management
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.