The 363rd ISRW/363rd ISRG/363rd ISS currently has an opening for a Cyber Security Officer to work at Joint-Base Langley Eustis in Hampton, VA. This is an exciting opportunity to use your experience to help the Air Combat Command Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance Major Command. As a member of the Intelligence Support Squadron, it will be your mission to establish and document standard security procedures in accordance with industry and DoD requirements. The incumbent will be responsible for coordinating the operation of information systems at an acceptable level of risk. This may include ensuring that all software and hardware changes are recorded as required by configuration management procedures.
Ensures implementation of security features for the detection of malicious code, viruses, and adversaries. Produces risk assessment reports and remediation recommendations. May also support the supplier risk management lifecycle throughout all phases, and insider threat/risk programs.
- Coordinate with personnel on system security compliance and Information System Authority to Operate.
- Conducts periodic reviews to ensure compliance with established policies and procedures. .
- Assessing system security threats/risks
- Validating system security requirements definitions and analysis
- Establish system security designs
- Implement Security designs in hardware, software, data, and procedures
- Support the Assessment and Authorization process as needed
- Tracks security incidents and may be required to investigate, document, report and provide future protective and corrective measures in response to such incidents.
- Must possess a current DoD Top Secret/SCI clearance single-scope background investigation. TS with SCI eligibility accepted. Senior– minimum 10 years ISR experience
- Incident response knowledge
- Knowledgeable of Risk Management, NIST, and the RMF process
- Knowledge of eMass and XACTA workflow tools
- Knowledge of IC enterprise
- Excellent presentation skills, organization skills, analytic skills, problem solving ability, and attention to detail.
- May require 10% travel
- Security + cert
- Air Force ISR experience
- Strong written and oral communications skills.
- ISC2 Certified Information Systems Security Professional Course
- ISC2 Certified Authorization Professional Course
- ISC2 Certified Cloud Security Professional Course
- AWS Security Engineering Course
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Cyber Security
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.