Leidos is seeking a proven DevSecOps Technical Lead with strong systems, software, and Agile DevSecOps experience to lead a complex program to provide DevSecOps services for a critical customer in the Washington DC area. The DevSecOps lead will lead multiple agile teams and should have experience with Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning.
The successful DevSecOps Technical Lead shall:
• Organize and oversee all technical activities necessary to perform the program to meet customer requirements.
• Plan and implement actions by the Agile teams to meet quality requirements for program deliverables.
• Direct Agile team personnel, manage to cost and schedule, ensure contract compliance, and serve as a customer technical interface.
• Adjust resource estimation, tracking progress and planning/re-planning based on realities of the team velocity and potential changes in product owner priorities.
• Use resource estimates based on point-based systems and track progress via Agile metrics.
- Communicate daily with government customers to brief during stand-ups, gather and clarify requirements, and troubleshoot issues.
- Inspire, lead, direct and manage multiple Agile teams in support of a diverse set of government customers.
- Minimum of ten (10) years of experience in the IT field focusing on development projects, DevSecOps, AI/ML, and technical architecture specifically.
- Possess strong architecture & design experience, including at least three (3) years of experience deploying production enterprise applications in AWS that use AI/ML.
- Experience in large scale, high performance enterprise big data application deployment and solution architecture on complex heterogeneous environments in AWS
- Possess strong architecture & design experience.
- Extensive expertise in Agile and DevSecOps approaches, and experience using many of the tools common to a Development/Test Tool Suite, including open source tools.
- Experience with Test Driven Development (TDD) and Behavior Driven Development (BDD)
- U.S. Citizen with the ability to attain a public trust clearance
• Experience managing Agile teams within the Department of Homeland Security
• Certified Scrum Master (CSM), PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP), Certified Scrum Professional (CSP), or SAFe Agilist (SA) certification
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE: Requires a BA/BS or equivalent experience and 12+ years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 10+ years or prior relevant experience. Generally has 7+ years of experience supervising or leading teams or projects.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Public Trust
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Software Engineering
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.