Leidos' Government Health & Safety Solutions Group is looking for a full time Information Security Analyst to support the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Data Center program. This position is contingent upon contract award.
- Operate, maintain, manage, tune, and upgrade the Security Incident and Event Management (SIEM) software and hardware environment.
- Support the Incident Response Team by identifying security incidents, policy violations, and malicious code detected through daily log analysis.
- Correlate security incidents against vulnerability scans, and perform the appropriate remediation.
- Create, manage, and maintain new and modified Incident Response management plans and procedures.
- Create, manage, and maintain all SIEM Dashboards to show current threats, identify non- standard patterns, and give a point in time view of the security posture of the network.
- Create, manage, and maintain an SOP, SCP, installation guide, and CONOPS.
- Experience in Security Incident and Event Management process and tools.
- Experience in creating and maintaining SOP, SCP, and CONOPS documents.
- Experience in applying an enterprise-wide set of disciplines for the planning, analysis, design and construction of information systems on an enterprise-wide basis or across a major sector of the enterprise.
- Experience performing process and data modeling in support of the planning and analysis efforts using both manual and automated tools.
- Experience applying reverse engineering and re-engineering disciplines to develop migration strategic and planning documents.
- Experience provide technical guidance in software engineering techniques and automated support tools.
- Demonstrated hands-on experience with the following tools (or equivalents): Splunk, EnCase Enterprise, Forensic Toolkit, other industry-proven open-source toolkits for investigations, ServiceNow.
- Working knowledge of System Network & Security Monitoring tools for management of high availability systems.
- In-depth knowledge of NIST standards.
- Active CCNA, CISSP, and Security+ certifications
- Familiarity with Cloud Computing, and Compute/Storage technologies (virtualization)
- Familiarity with PACKIT tool and with the MITRE ATT&CK framework
Education and Years of Experience:
BS and 4 – 8 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 2 – 6 years of prior relevant experience.
Clearance Level Required:
Public Trust. Must be eligible for Tier 4 – Sensitive High Risk
Yes, 10% of the time
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:Yes
Clearance Level Required:Public Trust
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Info Security
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.