Leidos' Government Health & Safety Solutions Group is looking for a full time Senior Active Directory Engineer to support the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Data Center program. This position is contingent upon contract award.
- Responsible for system administration, maintenance, and operations for the AD and related systems in accordance with Microsoft best practices and the agency security policies.
- Perform user account administration, group administration, and group policy administration.
- Respond to Active Directory (AD) and Role Based Access Controls (RBAC) related Help Desk tickets (e.g. password reset, account unlocks, group membership changes).
- Coordinate and troubleshoot AD integration efforts with external systems to maintain authentication and access between systems including the Exchange Infrastructure and AD Integration.
- Provide synchronization and integration support between the FDA AD and other internal and external systems and directories.
- Perform domain authentication, logon monitoring, and troubleshooting.
- Provide application integration support for Active Directory (e.g. Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP) and LDAP Secure (LDAPS), and Kerberos keytab generation).
- Create, manage, and maintain Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), Site Configuration Procedures (SCP), installation guide, and Concept of Operations (CONOPS) for the FDA Active Directory environment.
- Manage Identity & Access Management tools (e.g. Centrify) and Credential and Privilege Management systems (i.e. Sailpoint) interfacing with AD.
- Manage cloud identity systems (i.e. CA PAM) interfacing with AD. Provide support for RBAC support via AD.
- Create and maintain RBAC SOP and implementation guide.
- Support Credential Manager, Privilege Management, Derived Credentials, Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Continuous Diagnostics and Mitigation (CDM) Technologies.
- Provide guidance and/or oversight to junior team members.
- Experience supervising and managing the daily activities of configuration and operation of systems, specifically for AD and Role Based Access Controls (RBAC).
- Experience with synchronization and integration support between an organization’s AD and other internal and external systems and directories.
- Experience optimizing of system operation and resource utilization.
- Experience performing systems capacity analysis and planning.
- Experience planning and monitoring assistance to users in accessing and using business systems.
- Ability to develop technical solutions that require collaboration with internal experts, deep analyses and understanding of impact on end-product/solution.
- Hands-on experience with: Splunk, SolarWinds, Centrify, Sailpoint, Microsoft Advanced Group Policy Management tool, Microsoft AD Best Practices Analyzer, Performance Monitor, Replication Monitor, and PowerShell scripts, ServiceNow.
Microsoft technology certification (e.g. MCSE, MCSA)
Education and Years of Experience:
BS and 4 – 8 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 2 – 6 years of prior relevant experience.
Clearance Level Required:
Public Trust. Must be eligible for Tier 2 – Sensitive Moderate Risk
Yes, 10% of the time
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:Yes
Clearance Level Required:Public Trust
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Systems Administration
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.