Leidos' Government Health & Safety Solutions Group is looking for a full time Administrative Assistant to support the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Data Center program. This position is contingent upon contract award.
- Displays discretion, good judgment, organizational or management ability, initiative, and the ability to work independently.
- Through various web applications, investigate research related data.
- Provide dedicated support to assigned managers.
- Produce agendas and presentation materials for meetings; prepares facilities and greets meeting attendees.
- Facilitate and coordinate special events and meetings that may include internal and external participants.
- Coordinate all required on-boarding and off-boarding activities including the following: HHS badge requests, E-QIP Initiation Forms, Standard Form 85 or 85P and other forms.
- Submit new or replacement personnel resumes to the government COR for review.
- Identify designated points of contact to provide information on task progress, issues, and concerns.
- Create and maintain an organization chart by Functional Area.
- Maintain a list of personnel system, application and building access. Ensure the list is updated as staff are on-boarded and off-boarded.
- Coordinate all required Contractor staff training.
- Experience providing administrative support specifically dedicated to the requirements of the project team.
- Experience performing a wide range of clerical and administrative duties including, for example, typing, filing, tracking of time records, word processing, dictation, and composition of correspondence.
- Must have excellent interpersonal, oral communication and written skills.
- Experience with computer software, including the Microsoft Office Suite and SharePoint.
- Fluent in the use of Microsoft Word and Excel software programs.
Education and Years of Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent and 2 – 4 years of prior relevant experience.
Clearance Level Required:
Must be eligible for Tier 2 – Sensitive Moderate Risk
Yes, 10% of the time
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:Yes
Clearance Level Required:Public Trust
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.