The Federal Health Operation has an opening for an IT Customer Support Analyst located at Ft. Detrick, MD. Position is with the Enterprise Information Technology (IT) Project Management Office (PMO), supporting medical research. Candidate will work for the Leidos Product Support and Compliance Lead but is expected to work independently and accomplish assignments without much direction.
- Works with a variety of military and non-military organizations, interfacing with civilians, military, and contractors, physically located both on and off the Ft. Detrick campus.
- Manages the product user accounts and assist with setting up initial permissions as well as providing product-specific user orientation material (e.g. user documentation, training materials, quick help sheets, etc.) to new users in a timely manner.
- Designs online training material as well as hands-on training presentation packages. Coordinates monthly training and updates a weekly schedule, and conducts various levels of the demonstrations of the Document Management System capabilities and hands-on specific training on a weekly basis.
- Conducts customer trainings in office, via online conference websites and via local travel to customer sites.
- Monitor mailbox daily, manage all customer requests by creating tickets and assigning to the appropriate technical POC. Follow up weekly with reports of opened tickets and ensure communication back to customers regarding status on a weekly basis.
- Sets up necessary equipment (laptops, web conferencing, dial-in info) required for all product training activities conducted in-house and assists the Service Area Leads with training preparations conducted by the vendors for PMO products.
- The CSA attends weekly team and ad hoc meetings. Document meeting minutes during customer meetings.
- Assists customers in executing an implementation plan to use the PMO products according to their business processes.
- Assist with writing test scripts and validation testing to learn the products and new tools.
- Markets enterprise tools to the Knowledge Managers.
- Assist the PSCL and Service Area Leads by sending user-wide communications related to the products.
- Monitors the PMO website to ensure the information advertised is consistent with the products (updates after releases). Coordinates with the Office Admin and PSCL.
- Provides the PSCL with daily communication regarding customer activities and status.
- Responsible for overseeing the helpdesk ticket assignments ensuring a timely resolution. Creating ad hoc reports used for monthly metrics. Document Product Support documentation (i.e. plans, SOPs, work instructions).
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree with 2 years’ experience or High School diploma with 5 years’ experience.
- Preferred product expertise with Open Text Content Server software.
- The Analyst must have an aptitude for continued learning, excellent organization skills as well as verbal and written communication skills to ensure an accurate and timely response is provided to all customers.
- Preferably, the Analyst will have experience with conducting user trainings and using Helpdesk tools in order to act as the Helpdesk Support by tracking customer activities in one central location.
- Must have excellent English, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Must be proficient in Adobe, Microsoft Office Suite programs including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Familiarity with good documentation practices.
- Must be able to successfully complete a background investigation.
- Must be able to work independently following a brief period of specific technical training.
- Understand MRDC customers and subordinate units.
- A general knowledge of customer medical research business processes specifically to help implement project products.
- Understand the DoD Acquisition Process
Work schedule must be flexible and may require occasional after hours or weekend work to assist the Product Support and Sustainment team with product downtimes.
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:NACI
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Customer Support
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.