Leidos is looking for a full-time C#/ASP.NET Web Developer to join its web development team.
Candidate will primarily design, develop, and maintain applications in C# using the .NET 4.0 and higher Frameworks. Candidate must be a self-starter with the ability to work independently with little supervision. Candidate must have good communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively in a team environment and communicate directly with the customer. Candidate will support the F-16 Engineering Sustainment community at Hill AFB, UT; this position is physically located there.
- Collaborate with product managers, customers, and other team members
- Develop scalable C#/ASP.NET applications using Web Forms and MVC with Entity Framework 6
- Maintain and modernize legacy Windows Desktop applications
- Review the work of other developers and provide constructive feedback
- Create test plans and respond to feedback from the test team
- Operate in a scrum-based agile development process which will involve peer reviews, source code management, documentation, testing and other well-defined development procedures
- Plan and lead significant projects through the full software development life cycle
- Recommend changes affecting software to promote team growth and success
- Contribute to project documentation including configuration and compliance to DoD security guidelines
- Function as a technical expert across multiple software project assignments
Required Education and Certifications:
- B. S. Degree in computer science, information systems, or other IT discipline. Four years of equivalent work experience can be substituted for degree.
Required Minimum Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years of experience working in a C# environment with ASP.NET MVC and/or ASP.NET Web Forms
- 5+ years object-oriented analysis and design experience
- Experience in a Scrum Agile working environment
- Familiarity with Git or other source code control applications
- Competency using Visual Studio 2017
- Must be able to obtain a favorable DoD background check or obtain a secret security clearance
- U. S. Citizen
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Recent experience with Microsoft Entity Framework and/or other ORMs
- Team Foundation Server
- Visual Basic 6
- Air Force operations experience
- Prior experience with F-16 support programs, specifically F-16 Aircraft Structural Integrity Program (ASIP)
- Current active Secret Clearances a plus
- Understanding of Security & Privacy Controls for Federal Information Systems desired
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:Yes
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Software Development
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.