Leidos has an opening to provide Asset Management functions, under the direction of the Government, to a civil customer under a large Federal government agency.
The successful candidate will be our Asset Management lead for all support areas and responsible for ensuring that asset inventory is accurate, complete, and properly tracked in ServiceNow. Assets include, but are not limited to:
- Surface Pro’s
- Flash drives
- Wi-Fi Endpoints
- Managed and unmanaged hubs
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Provide weekly updates to the Division’s Property Custodian to make certain the government’s property accounting system is updated accordingly.
- Obtain the Personal property forms for transferring all equipment that holds data.
- Manage the location used to store received equipment, as well as equipment that must be excessed and picked up for disposal.
- Assist the government in ordering toner for both the local offices, and will conduct periodic inventory spot checks to validate the accuracy of asset location information in ServiceNow. They will also assist the government in the Move/Add/Change process and in managing maintenance agreements.
- Assist the government in reconciling the equipment inventory with awarded maintenance contracts, with the goal of ensuring that all equipment is covered by maintenance contracts, and that contracts are not maintained for equipment that is no longer in use.
- Track software licenses and maintenance agreements, and provide government staff with information about when the agreements expire. They will also track any software media which is received by the customer, and track stock levels of various supplies (i.e., toner, CDs, USB drives) advising when a reorder point is reached to ensure timely reorder.
- Work with the on-site Deskside Support team to ensure that storage areas are clean and organized. Where excess items have accumulated, the Asset Manager will work with the government to utilize the government’s surplus process to remove excess equipment.
- Other similar/related responsibilities as may be assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college in computer science, information technology, business administration or related discipline and 4-8 years of prior relevant experience; additional years of relevant experience will be considered in lieu of degree
- Experience providing enterprise-level Asset Management preferably to a Federal Government organization, of at least one-thousand employees
- This position requires that a security investigation be completed by the government to permit access to customer-sensitive information
- Basic understanding of ITIL foundational concepts, ITSM based ticketing, and customer service
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and customer expectation management
- Current Public Trust or higher security clearance
- One or more security certifications such as Certified Information Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Information Security Systems Manager (CISM) a plus
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Material Control
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.