Leidos is looking for Lead Logistician on the Emergent Threat, Training, and Readiness Capability (ET2RC) Task Order reporting directly to the Program Manager.
Successfully candidate will provide logistical support to the US Army FORSCOM Component Program Managers (CPM) (USARAF, USARCENT, USAREUR, USARNORTH, USARPAC, USARSO, and USASOC).
The Lead Logistician shall be responsible for:
a. Establishing a process for periodic assessment of the training program equipment.
b. Ensuring sites are equipped, resourced, and ready to issue/receive equipment to incoming units/customers. c. Ensuring personnel at each installation are trained and provide service according to published guidelines. d. Coordinating with ET2RC Technical Point of Contact (TPOC) and supporting Property Book Officers (PBO) or the representative on site for account establishment and criteria for account deactivation equipment turn-in, or accountability for equipment loss/damage.
e. Ensuring assigned deliverables are completed In Accordance With (IAW) the Training Objective Requirements.
f. Working with the FEDSIM PBO Logistician and Government PBO.
Candidate must have the following Basic Qualifications:
1. Bachelors degree and ten years’ experience integrating standard and non-standard equipment into military programs/units to meet operational requirements and unit readiness. Master's desired
2. Possess a Secret clearance at the time of proposal submission.
3. Graduate of U.S. Army Warrant Officer Senior Level Education (WOSLE) course, Warrant Officer Senior Staff Course (WOSSC), or equivalent.
4. Possess a minimum of five years’ experience managing the sustainment operational environments, which encompasses tactical, operational, and strategic formations in both conventional and special operations forces.
5. Possess a minimum of five years’ experience developing, acquiring, fielding, sustaining, and safely disposing materiel by leveraging domestic, organic, commercial, and foreign technologies to meet the Army’s current and future mission requirements.
6. Possess a minimum of five years’ experience locating, acquiring, and transporting standard and non-standard equipment and supplies through military and non-military supply sources to meet unit readiness and operational requirements. This includes CONUS and OCONUS locations that may have under-developed or non-traditional systems for sending or receiving equipment.
Preferred Qualifications: US Army FORSCOM Experience.
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Secret
Travel:Yes, 25% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Shift:Standard Plus On Call
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.