Leidos is seeking a Service Delivery Manager who will manage the Unified Communications Service (UCS) workgroup tasked with maintaining, analyzing, troubleshooting, repairing, supporting, and securing stand-alone and networked Audio Visual (AV), Voice and Video over IP (VVoIP), Voice over IP (VoIP) and Video Teleconferencing (VTC) services
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Develop a team environment that is mission focused, innovative, and has a culture of continuous improvement
- Provide performance trending analysis and capacity planning for the UCS environment
- Ensure SLAs are met
- Analyze and report performance with respect to key metrics and SLAs
- Ensure that all UCS incidents are investigated, resolved, and analyzed for root-cause
- Work with vendors, clients, carriers and technical staff on unified capabilities implementation, optimization, ongoing innovation, and continuous improvement
- Bachelor’s degree and 8 years of applicable experience, additional years of experience will be considered in lieu of degree
- Able to work in a dynamic fast paced technical environment
- Experience leading technical teams
- Strong customer service orientation
- Able to communicate clearly and succinctly with all management levels
- Able to effectively interface with client managers and system users
- Able to direct the planning and implementation of approved UCS engineering efforts
- Knowledge with management of virtual collaboration software such as Office 365/Skype, WEB-EX
- Knowledge with telecommunication carrier interface architecture
- Strong knowledge of voice application and unified communications (UC) service networks, including network appliances (e.g., unified communications managers, voice switches, media gateways, routers, load balancers, and firewalls).
- Proven experience supporting large-scale network and telecommunication implementations and upgrades
- Ability to obtain DoJ clearances
- Six Sigma Black Belt
- ITIL V3 Level 1 Certification
- Project Management Professional (PMP®)
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.