Leidos is seeking a Service Delivery Manager (SDM) who will provide oversight of services to Federal Components (FCs) that include engineering, administration, and operations of facilities and their associated IT infrastructure. This includes the monitoring of its performance, capacity, and information assurance, as well as the associated tools, technology, and systems. The candidate will ensure the meeting or exceeding of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for all technology, infrastructure, and capabilities of the enterprise. As such, he/she will be responsible for the operation, maintenance, monitoring, management, and engineering of all IT infrastructure to include compute systems, mobile devices, LAN, WiFi, device images, and software packaging and distribution and possibly software distribution servers. The SDM for Monitoring and Management Services is ultimately responsible for Asset Management to include the maintenance and auditing of an accurate Asset Inventory Database (AID); Vulnerability Management in accordance with infrastructure systems security standards and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs); Monitoring and Management of systems capacity and associated backups/failover; management, distribution, and maintenance of Hardware and Software, to include Software Licenses; Self Service Distribution of End-User Products and Services; and the provision of Video teleconference Support of Sensitive Compartmented Information Facility (SCIF).
Additional Responsibilities Include:
- Develop a team environment that is mission focused, innovative, and has a culture of continuous improvement
- Assist in the completion of audit sampling versus database records for ensuring data fields correct
- Ensure SLAs are met. Analyze and report performance with respect to key metrics and SLAs
- Ensure that all Monitoring and Management incidents are investigated, resolved, and analyzed for root-cause
- Bachelor’s degree and 8 years of applicable experience, additional years of experience will be considered in lieu of degree
- Able to work in a dynamic fast paced technical environment
- Experience leading technical teams
- Strong customer service orientation
- Able to communicate clearly and succinctly with all management levels
- Able to effectively interface with client managers and system users
- Able to direct the planning and implementation of approved Monitoring & Management efforts, through Agile methodologies
- Knowledge with management of virtual collaboration software such as Office 365/Skype, WEB-EX
- Knowledge with IT infrastructure and performance to include network equipment and software distribution servers.
- Proven experience supporting cloud infrastructure for case management tools.
- Experience providing industry-standard technology refreshes of IT infrastructure and laptops/desktops.
- Ability to obtain DoJ adjudication and clearances
- Six Sigma Black Belt
- ITIL V3 Level 1 Certification
- Project Management Professional (PMP®)
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Network Administration and Ops
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.