Leidos Corporate Group is seeking a Software Developer (Java/JEE/Spring) to join our Corporate Information Office in Orlando, FL. In this role, you will implement and support the Application & Data Integration Services initiative. The successful candidate should be able to work with technical team members, analysts and process owners for a given requirement or process. The candidate will design and develop data integration solutions developed on Enterprise Java Platform according to pre-defined requirements and enterprise standards, and is expected to have hands-on participation and facilitation of the full SDLC for multiple, concurrent development projects.
You are expected to have expertise and experience in multiple relevant areas with a focus on system and data integration to write use cases, test cases, and develop robust integration flows. You will be a member of the Leidos Data Integration team and interface with business domain experts, Java developers, and data warehouse team.
- Work with team on installation, deployment architecture & configuration of JEE based Oracle WebLogic middleware.
- Work with solution architects on transitioning to cloud infrastructure such as AWS / Oracle Cloud
- Create solutions by developing, implementing, and maintaining Java based components/interfaces using service oriented architecture and microservices.
- Development of web services, design and develop SOAP/REST based Web services, Develop XML schema designs
- Bachelor's degree in STEM major and at least 4 years of software development experience, including development, integration and implementation of J2EE Infrastructure
- 2+ years of experience in development of application integration interfaces using JEE, JPA and Web Services.
- Good knowledge of web-based standards such as REST, SOAP, WSDL, XSD, XPath, XSLT and XML
- Experience in development tools like SQL PLUS, TOAD Working knowledge of database modeling is plus.
- Understanding of Web services approach including Web service protocols such as SOAP and REST.
- Understanding of SOA concepts, principles and patterns is required & strong understanding of REST
- Experience with REST APIs testing/automation, SQL, PL/SQL.
- Understanding and working knowledge in frameworks such as Spring, Spring Boot & microservices.
- Good understanding of Data warehouse and Operational Data Store concepts
- Good understanding of data integration patterns and service oriented architectures.
- Experience in creating/maintaining deployments using ANT and WebLogic WLST.
- Knowledge and familiarly on Devops concepts such as Azure Devops, Jenkins (CI/CD)
- Knowledge of API and proxy tools for web services such as Layer7 Secure Span Gateway.
- Knowledge with SaaS APIs such as MS Dynamics, Workday and ERP systems
- Familiarity with development methodologies such as Agile, Waterfall and Systems Engineering
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Software Development
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.