Leidos is actively interviewing for a SME Logistics Analyst (ICOP) to join our team in San Diego, CA.
The SME Logistics Analyst will be responsible for full life cycle maintenance and integration for the PEO C4I Intelligence Carry On Program (ICOP) family of Systems.
- Responsible for being the SME on the development, review, update and maintenance of the Provisioning Technical Data (PTD) to create Interactive Computer Aided Provisioning System (ICAPS) files for submission to Naval Supply Systems Command (NAVSUP).
- Responsible for development Interactive Electronic Technical Manuals (IETM) and technical
documentation in accordance with Navy standards.
- The SME shall research and obtain available commercial manuals, technical writing, editing, illustration and publication information, as required, to develop or revise existing class 2 IETM’s in digital data format. The source format shall include, but not limited to, XML, HTML and hyperlinked PDF multimedia files. IETMs shall comply with Department of the Navy policy on digital product technical data, be compliant with the Advanced Technical Information Support System (ATIS) and the Technical Data Management Information System (TDMIS).
- Responsible for being the SME on interpreting Shipboard Alteration Drawings, Shipboard Alteration
- Requests, Engineering Change Orders, ILS Certifications, SPIDER installation matrix entries, and US Navy C4I system baseline data to prepare CDMD-OA for upcoming installations.
- Responsible to develop and update Joint Electronic Type Designation Automated System (JETDAS) DD61 nomenclature submissions as required.
- Responsible for assigning tasks and supervise outcome to junior staff
- Responsible for communicating with customer on specific requests for ILS packages to determine VALAID requirements.
- Responsible for overseeing the compilation and update data from CDMD-OA for ILS package preparation, analyzing and making necessary suggestions for system fielding plans to forecast future requirements, and responding to emergent requests for logistics installation data from customers and fleet users.
- Communicate with senior management and customer to provide feedback and recommendations on ILS certification packages.
- Develop, update and submit technical documentation for Regional Maintenance, and Modernization Coordination Office (RMMCO) check in, maintaining checklists.
- Will provide critical subject matter expertise support and direction during installation reviews, product reviews, and program office working groups.
- The professional Logistics Analyst must communicate effectively, establish and maintain professional credibility, and be able to work directly and independently with Navy customers, team members, and program management.
- Must be a U.S. citizen with current TS/SCI.
- Bachelor's degree and Defense Acquisition Workforce Improvement Act (DAWIA) Logistics Certification (Level 2) with 10 years’ experience in support of C5ISR systems.
- Extensive experience in CDMD-OA, TDMIS, JETDAS, ILS certifications and Microsoft Office products.
• Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) certification.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.