Leidos is hiring an Administrative Coordinator in the Peoria, IL area. The primary purpose of this position is to provide clerical support to the Senior Portfolio Operations Manager to ensure efficient operations of a $100M per year utility energy efficiency contract. This position will help support all divisions of the contract through a variety of tasks related to organization and communication. This position will report directly to the Sr. Portfolio Operations Manager.
Other responsibilities include:
- Organize and schedule meetings and appointments
- Assist in the preparation of reports and presentations
- Assist in management and training of document storage database
- Provide general administrative and clerical support including mailing, scanning, faxing, printing and copying to management
- Reserve conference rooms and schedule conference calls
- Coordinate meeting lunch delivery, setup, and cleanup
- Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner
- Assist in taking meeting minutes when needed
- Provide information by answering questions and requests
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
Required Education & Experience:
- High school diploma with 1+ years administrative experience
- Proficient in MS Office, specifically Excel, Word, and PowerPoint (Salesforce experience is a plus)
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.