Leidos Corporate Group has an immediate career opportunity for a Financial Systems Analyst to join our Enterprise Systems Transformation Organization (EST) team. This unique and exciting position provides the opportunity for significant visibility to the business functions by supporting strategic and challenging areas including Intelligent Automation/Robotics Process Automation (IA/RPA), Strategic Enterprise Systems Transformation Projects, and Costpoint improvement initiatives and support.
This position can be supported from Leidos locations anywhere in Washington Metro Area and the following locations: King of Prussia - PA, Oak Ridge - TN, and Tucson - AZ.
- Lead IA/RPA activities by working with the business functions to create IA/RPA strategies, business cases, requirements process mapping, and submit opportunities for approval.
- Lead the activity to implement a Federated IA/RPA model across the business
- Create and maintain IA/RPA metrics on items in production, items in development, and items in the pipeline and present status to EST and CIO IA/RPA chairs and senior management.
- Take a lead role on Strategic Enterprise Systems Transformation Projects including working with the business and CIO to identify improvement areas that can benefit from automation as well as transformation projects that are in-process.
- Lead Costpoint improvement initiatives includes working with the business to identify improvement areas, coordinating System update testing, transitioning programs to the Materials Management module, month-end/quarter-end closing support, Batch process verification, and Audit support.
- Bachelor's degree and 8 - 12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6 - 10 years of prior relevant experience.
- Ability to work with all levels of personnel with excellent leadership, verbal, written communication skills.
- Must possess strong reporting and query writing experience
- Strong analytical skills and be detail oriented to expand knowledge and add value to the organization. Able to think “out of the box” to solve problems, make processes more efficient.
- Experience with project work (life cycles, timelines, etc.)
- Able to work successfully in a team environment in diverse locations and to work independently with minimal supervision and meet tight deadlines.
- US citizenship is required and able to obtain security clearance.
- Functional experience on the following modules of Costpoint: general ledger, accounts receivable, accounts payable, project revenue, manufacturing & inventory, and Intercompany work orders.
- Experience in leading projects
- Government contracting experience
- Ability to grasp new ideas and skills quickly.
- Customer service focused
- Enjoy working in a dynamic environment
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Business Systems Analysis
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.