The Leidos Communications and Marketing Office is seeking a mid-level professional to help build and support the company’s evolving sustainability/corporate social responsibility (CSR) programs. The primary work location is Reston, VA.
The job of the Corporate Responsibility Manager is to join a team focused on managing the company’s corporate-level and enterprise-wide community/volunteer programs.
Primary responsibilities include:
o Helping track/manage corporate charitable budget and donations
o Leading enterprise-wide and locally-based volunteer projects/campaigns
o Managing employee giving/benefit programs (e.g., Matching Gift Program; National Merit Scholarship Program)
o Helping build overall company brand awareness
• Additional responsibilities include:
o Maintaining company intranet presence specific to CSR
o Assisting in aspects of developing and publishing the company’s annual, externally-published Global Reporting Initiative (GRI) sustainability report (in conjunction with functional experts at all levels of the company)
o Assisting in overarching objectives to link CSR related programs/activities to company business/line strategies and objectives
o Representing the company in the local community (e.g., chambers of commerce), including interacting with industry, quasi-government, and non-profit leadership
o Supporting additional company communications and marketing projects as needed
• Bachelor’s Degree (or commensurate experience) and 2 - 4 years of related experience.
• Demonstrated proficiency in MS Office (especially Excel and Word)
• Working knowledge of internal communication/collaboration tools (e.g., SharePoint; Workfront)
• Knowledge of, and passion for, community outreach/volunteerism and charitable giving programs
• Ability to build and lead internal/external stakeholder teams (project management/event management skills essential)
• Ability establish and track performance targets and driving continuous program improvement
• Ability to communicate and build mutually beneficial, trust-based relationships with internal and external stakeholders
• Excellent attention to detail and the ability to work both independently and as part of an integrated communications and marketing team
• Ability to handle multiple, time-sensitive projects
• Superior interpersonal skills
• Working knowledge of internal company payment systems, procurement compliance policy, and input charitable payment requests
• Background/working knowledge corporate sustainability programs and reporting
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 25% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Corporate Responsibility
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.