Are you a Business Development Professional who has a passion for being the subject matter expert and enjoys the marketing and business development side of contracts? The Leidos Enterprise IDIQ Center (EIC) has an opening for an OTA Business Development Representative.
As an Enterprise OTA Business Development Representative, this individual will report to the EIC Director and will support Other Transaction Authority (OTA) governance and marketing. Our OTA Business Development Representative will have daily responsibility for review, analysis, and research of sources sought, RFIs, RFQs, draft RFPs, final RFPs and solicitation modifications associated with Other Transactional Authority and related programs.
- The candidate will assess corporate capabilities and distribute opportunities using our customer relationship management tool. The individual will perform expiring task orders research and analysis, provide guidance and advice to Leidos organizations on using OTAs, moderate an OTA Community of Practice, provide support to capture and proposal teams, assist in standardizing performance metrics, and manage changes to internal and external websites. Our OTA BD Representative will be comfortable delivering updates and advisories across the corporation and interacting with corporate staff in preparing and conducting presentations.
- The candidate will be working with a team of program and contracts staff responsible for enterprise-wide IDIQ contracts with combined revenue of over $2.5 Billion in annual awards.
- 4 to 8 years of any of the following general experience: marketing, analytics, program or administration. Proven organizational and teamwork skills, ability to manage multiple priorities within expected timelines while effectively managing competing priorities; proficiency in Microsoft Excel; must possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills; and work well across organizational lines.
- Bachelor's degree preferred but comparable accomplishments in business development and federal contracts will be considered.
- Specific experience with customer relationship management (CRM) tools and business analysis a plus.
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Business Development
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.