Leidos is seeking Agile DevSecOps UI/UX Engineers to support a critical government customer in the Washington D.C area. Successful candidates will have experience supporting complex Agile programs, systems, software, and cloud implementations. The Leidos team will work in a multiple-Agile team-based DevSecOps approach to deliver mission value frequently, cost-effectively, responsively, and with high quality.
• Support creative solutions for a wide variety of user experience challenges including mobile and desktop web applications.
• Support the design of complex systems. This includes working closely with software engineers to realize the design.
• Participate in user research activities enabling the team to build a deep and rich understanding of how our customer uses the application.
• Collaborate with agile teams to build, test and document reusable UI components and provide technical feedback.
• Quickly adapt to customer dynamic environment and adopt their processes and foster innovative ideas
• Experience with large scale, high performance enterprise application deployment and UX Design on complex heterogeneous environments.
• Experience with architecture & design experience including experience providing UX Design expertise for enterprise applications on AWS
• Expertise in ReactJS / AngularJS / VueJ
• Experience in Agile/Scrum/Kanban, supporting Agile efforts
• Experience supporting Agile projects for the Department of Homeland Security (DHS)
• Experience providing UX Design expertise for enterprise applications on AWS.
• Excellent collaboration and communication skills
• U.S. Citizen with the ability to attain a DHS EOD
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Graphic Design, or Visual Communications + 3 years relevant experience
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Public Trust
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Software Engineering
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.