Leidos is seeking a Graphic Specialist to support an Agile DevSecOps program for a critical customer in the Washington D.C area. Successful candidates will use graphic software to develop graphics in support of multiple Agile DevSecOps teams. The program will deliver mission value frequently, cost-effectively, responsively, and with high quality. This position interacts with business, management, end users and agile delivery teams.
• Support multiple Agile DevSecOps team to develop graphics for electronic and print media for a government client.
• Direct the layouts of graphics on electronic and print media
• Develop a unified design across the entire program.
• Accurately prepare creative files and materials for web visualization and printing and ensure the highest print quality of all collateral pieces
• Executes graphic projects and assists in coordination of all graphic production scheduling.
• 5 years of experience in the Information Technology field focusing on projects and UX Design
• 3 years of experience with architecture & UX design expertise for enterprise applications on AWS.
• Excellent collaboration and communication skills.
• U.S. Citizen with the ability to attain a DHS EOD.
• Experience with Agile/Scrum/Kanban.
• Experience supporting Agile projects for the Department of Homeland Security (DHS)
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE: Requires BS and 5+ years of prior relevant experience.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Public Trust
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Software Engineering
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.