Leidos is looking for a Help Desk Analyst to join our team located at our Richland, WA office. The successful candidate will be part of an Enterprise Data Center team supporting our Transportation Security Administration (TSA) – HCAccess contract.
As part of our mission, the selected candidate will be a member within our IT Help Desk team. As a new team member, you will support the IT services of our Transportation Security Administration (TSA) personnel assisting the support services teams who interact with the TSA agents, along with our Data Center Subject Matter Experts and Application Development teams. The Help Desk Analyst will communicate with colleagues across multiple areas to include project managers, leads, subject matter experts, etc.
- Provide IT Help Desk basic workstation\Virtual Desktop troubleshooting and support
- Account creation, modification and deletion activities, as well as basic application usage and support.
- Log all interactions within our problem incident application for tracking and routing of issues and requests.
- Work with other team members to ensure capture of information and correct assignment of tickets.
- Work with technical staff on troubleshooting and assignments.
- Capture repeatable processes which allows the team to streamline templates used for ticket creation.
- Update as necessary Help Desk processes, procedures and knowledge bases to assist team members in productivity and performance.
- Capture technical issues from our customers and create solutions to help you and other team members be successful in our support service offerings.
- AA degree in computer science or High School diploma with 1-3 years of prior relevant Help Desk or IT Customer Service experience.
- Basic understanding of the Microsoft Office and Operating Systems, and account creation and modification processes.
- Basic understanding and support of the Virtual Desktop environments.
- Working knowledge of and ability to apply standards, principles and techniques of Help Desk operations.
- Demonstrated experience with Help Desk Services operations with 1-3 years of IT support.
- Use of and understanding of current Microsoft Office products, full understanding of the account management process from creation, modification and removal of accounts.
- Basic computer troubleshooting skills.
- Familiarity of VMWare Virtual Desktop environment.
- Understanding of remote access technologies.
Must be able to obtain and maintain a Transportation Security Administration (TSA) Public Trust clearance. U.S. Citizenship is required.
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Customer Support
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.