Leidos has a career opportunity for a Talent Acquisition Manager to lead all aspects of day-to-day organizational and workforce management to support the Government Health and Safety Solutions operational staffing/recruiting requirements. The Talent Acquisition Manager will manage a team of 4-5 experienced professionals while also performing some hands-on full life cycle recruiting duties. This person plans, organizes, directs and controls employment and staffing policy/program execution and will manage the overall resources to ensure a timely/quality response to internal customer needs.
The Talent Acquisition Manager will perform and have the following management duties and responsibilities:
- Partner with Operation leaders to understand business goals and determine creative recruitment strategies to successfully fill jobs to help grow direct labor and the company’s revenue.
- Work directly with the Operation leaders to integrate the recruiting team into the normal business rhythms of the organization in order to become more proactive and understand upcoming needs.
- Manage recruiting operations and overall implementation of new recruiting tactics and recommend process improvements; introduce creative leading edge recruiting techniques to enhance effectiveness of department.
- Manage, mentor, train and develop a team of 4 – 5 on recruitment strategies / techniques; team is responsible for recruiting across a broad range of technical and non-technical openings both funded and contingent.
- Manage requisition loads across recruiting team to ensure optimal efficiency.
- Closely monitor and validate requisitions and data integrity of the systems.
- Conduct performance evaluations and salary reviews for staff and ensure company practices and standards are followed.
- Select and train staff, represents the department to internal/external stakeholders and recommends improvements and efficiencies.
- Plan, organize, and ensure compliance with policies and programs encompassing employment and / or staffing function.
- Communicate with managers on an on-going basis to identify and review requirements and responsiveness to organizational needs.
- Direct management of overall resources to ensure a timely/quality response to internal customer needs, and ability of unit to support manager's recruitment needs.
- Ensure adherence to OFCCP compliance standards and determine and execute new means in which to further compliance efforts and outreach.
- Perform individual full life cycle technical and non-technical recruiting to include sourcing, screening, interviewing, submitting, coordinating / scheduling interviews, and negotiating offers.
- Service hiring managers by developing attractive job descriptions and creative sourcing strategies.
- Strategically build pipeline for both funded and contingent work.
- Collaborate with hiring managers and other staff to fill requirements efficiently and effectively.
- Develop candidate pools for harder to fill technical roles.
BASIC REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
Bachelor's degree with 8+ years of recruiting experience and at least 4 years in a leadership role. Additional experience, education and training may be considered in lieu of degree. The Talent Acquisition Manager must have a willingness and ability to act as both manager and individual contributor.
This person must also have the following:
- Strong customer focus
- Proven ability to lead, mentor and train others
- Proven ability to innovate, bring ideas, and drive solutions
- Flexibility and ability to change based on needs of the organization and customer requirements
- Strong team building skills and self-motivated
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to speak to people at all levels, to include Sr. Leadership, within Leidos
- Strong presentation skills as well as the ability to speak in front of an audience
- Fast learner with ability to make decisions based on industry knowledge and metrics
- Proven ability to evaluate difficult program hiring situations, problem solve, and document while working with teams to include recruiters, contracts, program management, proposals, capture, BD, etc.
- Experience with various large scale ATS systems such as Workday, Taleo, BrassRing, etc.
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Talent Acquisition
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.