Leidos is seeking Scrum Masters to support a critical government customer in the Washington D.C area. This position is responsible for managing an Agile SecDevOps team including the planning, design, development, troubleshooting, debugging, and release of high quality, enterprise software that meet all requirements and specifications. Duties include leading a 12 member team in software design, software programming, code review, unit test, and AWS Cloud deployment. The Leidos team will work in a multiple-Agile team-based DevSecOps approach to deliver mission value frequently, cost-effectively, responsively, and with high quality.
• Coordinate DevSecOps software development team activities inclusive of test and evaluation, architecture, performance and cyber security and deployment.
• Direct and oversee Agile DevSecOps software development process according to client direction and industry best practices.
• Ensure communication and collaboration with other Leidos Agile teams, other vendors and client.
• Lead daily stand-ups with all teams to address progress and roadblocks.
• Identify, assess and manage risks related to software development activities.
• Provide mentorship to junior staff, and coordination of software staff members.
• Develop monthly status reports and other reporting as required.
• Inspire, lead, direct and manage team.
• Requires B.S. degree and 8-12 years experience
• Certified Scrum Master
• 3 years of experience focusing on business architecture analysis and UX/UI Design
• 1 year experience in building business process models, writing acceptance criteria, and designing user interfaces for a production system.
• Excellent collaboration and communication skills
• U.S. Citizen with the ability to attain a DHS EOD
• Experience working with Agile teams within the Department of Homeland Security.
• Experience in a DevSecOps environment
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Public Trust
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Software Engineering
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.