Leidos' Corporate Information Security Group has an immediate opening for a Cybersecurity Risk Management Executive in Reston - VA. In this role, you will lead our Cybersecurity Risk team whose functions include: disaster recovery, compliance, policy/procedures and governance, risk assessments, enterprise risk management, and cyber education for the enterprise. You will be responsible for communications with parties within and outside the organization, assist others to understand and accept new concepts, practices and approaches as it relates to managing cybersecurity risk for the corporation.
- Follow industry risk management best practices, methodologies, and frameworks to assist with the evolution of a risk management organization and office.
- Conduct quantitative and qualitative risk assessments and help to analyze risk tools, processes, lexicons, and other resources to enable decision making and aid in risk mitigation.
- Guide the development of a risk framework and risk matrix to assist with assessing the organization’s risk appetite and performance.
- Develop or evaluate measures and metrics to inform risk processes, policies, and standards.
- Develop papers, presentations, and decision briefs for stakeholders, including senior leadership.
- Bachelor’s degree and 15+ years of relevant experience in Information Technology
- Prior experience should include Cybersecurity, risk management, program or project management in a large enterprise setting
- Experience with facilitating group discussions to achieve intended outcomes or results
- Experience with strategy design and implementation of enterprise programs and governance model
- Knowledge of enterprise risk management guidance, tools, and standards including NIST CSF, RMF, COSO, ISO 31000 and 27001, NIST 800-53, NIST 800-171, and AIA NAS 9933/CIS
- Ability to explain new or difficult concepts
- Ability to be a self–starter and solve problems
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
- US citizenship is required and able to obtain security clearance
- Experience with performing quantitative and qualitative risk assessments, including analysis of alternatives
- Experience with enterprise risk metrics
- Experience with change management
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Secret
Travel:Yes, 25% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Cyber Security
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.