Why wake up every day and want more when YOU CAN HAVE IT? Do you love KNOWING at the end of each day that your work made a difference? Have you ever wondered what it would be like to work with one of the BEST in government contracting? Ranked by Forbes in 2018 as a Top 100 government contractor and one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies, Team Leidos is one you don’t want to overlook.
Everything we do is built on a commitment to do the right thing for our customers, our people, and our community. We embrace and solve some of the world's toughest challenges. We’re focused on ensuring our intelligence customers have the right tools, technologies, and tactics to keep pace with an ever-evolving threat landscape and succeed in their mission to protect people and critical assets around the world. Who wouldn’t be fulfilled being part of that every day? We know once you join Team Leidos, you are sure to go home at the end of every day knowing YOU MADE A DIFFERENCE, resulting in one of the most REWARDING careers you could have imagined. WE WANT YOU!!
We are seeking qualified candidates for a Systems Administor/Desktop/Video Voice Technician to support our government customer in their state of the art facility in Dayton, OH.
We seek to build a team of Desktop/Voice-Video technicians who can perform multiple functions. We understand that people have specialties, but seek people open to cross training and willing to apply their skills in multiple areas. The Lead Systems Admin Regional candidate will be responsible for the following duties:
- Overall management of the assigned site personnel
- Site support schedule and shift staffing
- Workflow management for site and assigned personnel (Incidents and Change Requests via Remedy/ServiceNow)
- Coordinate/Submit travel requests for assigned personnel
- Represent the ITEMS UFS program to the Government site and the NST Chief
- Provide a Weekly Activity Report (WAR) to the Regional Manager
- Unpacking and setting up PCs
- Installing PC operating systems via scripted install packages
- Installing application software on PCs via scripted install packages
- Providing basic user support for the software; PC, telephone and video troubleshooting when operation errors occur
- Providing limited support related to microcomputer networks and providing user training in basic hardware and software functions.
- Performs all administration involved with PC (desktop/notebooks) distribution including
- Performing inventory on software and computer stock and making request for order or ordering new equipment
- Performs service center technology support which may include duties such as installing an IP phone, installing COTS – GOTS software using scripts and install packages, service center technology trouble shooting when operation errors occur
- Work closely with other members of Service Operations team, Service Design and Service Transition personnel and other IT technical and applications staff.
- Support network and locally attached printers
- Use of the Support Center ticket database to track, update and close tickets.
- Create and maintain documentation to help train employees resolve day to day issues and knowledge transfer.
- Identify and execute process improvements and other enhancements that improve operational efficiency.
- Requires BS and 4 - 8 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 2 - 6 years of prior relevant experience or equivalent
- TS/SCI level security clearance is required
"External Referral Eligible"
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Systems Administration
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.