Leidos Corporate Finance Group has an immediate need for a Senior FP&A Analyst to join our Corporate Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) team in Reston, VA. This is an exciting role with high visibility and access to senior leadership. In this role, you will be responsible for planning, forecasting and reporting fringe rates. Fringe expense is approximately $1B annually and includes payroll tax, vacation and holiday leave, health and retirement benefits, and corporate bonus plans among other. This role reports to the Director of Rate Strategy
- Planning, forecasting and reporting Leidos fringe rates and expense totaling $1B
- Prepare annual forward pricing proposal and coordinate with DCMA to achieve rate approvals
- Work closely with Group FP&A on Fringe rate estimates for Annual Operating Plan
- Work with stakeholders on strategic initiatives to implement new or changed fringe pools
- Coordinate with Government Compliance on disclosure statement changes as needed
- Present quarterly results and forecast to Corporate Controller justifying fringe accruals
- Support HR in modeling benefit costs and rate impacts including annual open enrollment event
- Work with HR, Corporate and Group leaders on bonus planning and budget management
- Provide guidance as needed to capture teams for fringe pricing
- Bachelor’s degree and minimum 8 years of prior relevant experience
- Experience in financial analysis, financial reporting and forecasting, accounting, and budgeting.
- Experience with government contracting
- Knowledge and experience in FAR and CAS
- Excellent communications and problem solving skills
- Experience in successfully managing and prioritizing multiple deliverables
- Proficient in Excel and Powerpoint
- Experience with Leidos Financial systems (Costpoint, LPAS, OBI, EDW)
- Strong Excel Skills
- MBA preferred
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Financial Planning and Analysis
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.