Leidos Defense Group has an immediate opening in Alexandria, VA for an Entry Level Intelligence Analyst.
- Conduct internet research, mostly on foreign language websites
- Analyze data, build open source intelligence (OSINT) reports in response to customer-generated Requests for Information (RFIs)
- RFIs will vary in scope, format, and deliverable
- Access, harness, and leverage big data, multimedia, and social media as data sources for analysis
- Analyze data and synthesize key findings
- Proficient in reading Chinese language
- Native fluency in English and ability to write clear and concise reports in English
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college
- Experience using Microsoft Office tools including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability to work both as an individual analyst on solo projects and as a contributor to team projects
- Strong analytical ability, critical thinking skills, and attention to detail
- Ability to obtain a TS/SCI security clearance
- US Citizenship is required
- In addition to Chinese, proficiency reading Korean
- Experience with social media analytics, data correlation, and data visualizations
- Experience utilizing Python computer language
- Experience using Geospatial Information Systems
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.