Leidos Corporate Finance Group has an immediate need for a FP&A Analyst, Principal to join our Corporate Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) team in Reston, VA. This is an exciting role with high visibility and access to senior leadership. In this role, you will report to Director of Rate Strategy and be responsible for planning, forecasting, and reporting Services Segment indirect rates. You will lead other analysts in the team and manage the annual forward pricing rate submission.
- Plan, forecast, and report Services Segment indirect rates including periodic, quarterly, and annual responsibilities
- Perform analysis and reporting that provides insights on key business objectives, risks and opportunities.
- Lead forward pricing rate planning process in coordination with annual operating plan.
- Develop schedule and requirements to accomplish an accurate and compliant Forward Pricing Rate Proposal (FPRP).
- Collaborate with Group and Corporate FP&A leads to plan and manage rates of strategic consequence
- Support regulatory reviews to attain government approval for pricing and billing rates
- Ensure communication and controls are effective to maintain appropriate rate utilization and audit support.
- Support pricing teams with rate history and analysis
- Continuously improve processes and data analytics
- Provide guidance and direction to other team members and contributors
- Bachelors' Degree with 12 years of finance related experience, including Financial Planning and Analysis
- Experience with financial reporting including variance analysis
- Experience with indirect rates on government contracts and/or proposals
- Working knowledge of government accounting regulations (CAS, FAR)
- Proficient in Excel modeling and PowerPoint.
- Excellent communication skills including experience interacting with executive management.
- Experience collaborating with virtual teams across functional and/or operational areas
- Familiarity with Leidos CAS segment structure, accounting practices, indirect rate pools and allocations.
- Proficient user of Leidos financial systems including Costpoint, LPAS, OBI, EDW
- Prior experience with FPRP or government proposal submission
- Experience interfacing with regulators and auditors
- Demonstrated leadership ability
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Financial Planning and Analysis
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.