The National Solutions Operation at Leidos has an opening for a Solution Architect to work in our Chantilly, VA office. This opportunity will support Enterprise Information Technology new business pursuits and surge support to existing programs by providing innovative solutions to complex technical challenges.
- Provide Operation and Division level expertise aligned to 1 or more Leidos Technical Core Competencies
- Lead development of technical solutions for proposals
- Develop and mentor Associate Solution Architects
- Develop technical roadmaps for enterprise IT solutions to include ITSM, data center, and cloud capabilities
- Provide surge support to programs focused on complex technology issues
- Review and assess vendor technology solutions
- Bachelor's Degree in engineering, IT, or related field with 8+ years experience
- Minimum 5 years experience implementing ITSM, cyber, and/or cloud solutions
- Must have a minimum 5 years experience supporting US Intelligence Community customers
- Minimum 5 years experience leading technical teams
- Must have the ability to obtain and maintain a Top Secret SCI clearance. Requires US Citizenship.
- ITIL Certification
- Cloud Certification
- Security Certification
- AWS / Microsoft Azuze experience
- TS/SCI clearance with CI polygraph
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Systems Engineering
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.