Leidos is seeking a Senior SharePoint and .NET Software Developer on the ESA IV program. ESA IV is an IT applications and infrastructure services program supporting several customers within the Department of Justice (DOJ), including the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF). The program provides a range of IT services, including software application support, help desk, deskside support, Windows workstation engineering and maintenance, managed print services, ITSM, Active Directory services, and video conferencing.
The program provides software development support for a variety of ATF software systems and custom software applications; these needs are growing and we are expanding this team. Duties of this position include SharePoint site and content support, as well as .NET software development support for custom applications.
This position is based onsite with the customer at the ATF Headquarters location in Washington DC, and requires working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. The ideal candidate will be personable and articulate, and will focus on making sure that the customer’s IT needs are met quickly and effectively. He or she will be a self-starter who can work with limited supervision. Excellent communication skills are required to effectively interface with customers to understand requirements and mission needs, and then be able to translate them into actions.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, with 14 years of prior relevant experience; or a Master’s degree with 12 years of prior relevant experience. Additional years of experience and/or relevant certifications will be considered in lieu of degree.
- Experience with SharePoint design and development
- Experience developing within the .NET framework
- Agile development experience
- Cloud development experience
- Experience establishing goals and meeting project plan objectives
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer interface experience
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Expertise in developing and deploying custom Web parts, Workflows, Features, Site Content Types, Lists and Libraries, style sheets and site definitions using WSS, SharePoint Object Model and Visual Studio on multiple web applications
- Working knowledge of Active Directory to store information about DNS
- Experience with Oracle Fusion middleware
- Experience in an environment with a well-defined software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Government contracting experience, particularly with the DOJ and/or ATF
- DOJ Clearance
Required Clearance: The candidate selected will be subject to a Government Public Trust security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to the customer’s information. US Citizenship is required. Current clearance is not required, but selected individual cannot start the assignment until the required security clearance is granted by the customer.
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Software Development
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.