The Defense Group of Leidos has an opening for a Secure Mobility Analyst to support the Global Information Grid (GIG) Service Management-Operations (GSM-O) contract at Fort Meade, MD.
We seek a Secure Mobility Analyst to join our secure mobility team supporting the DoD Mobility Program as a part of DISA's GSM-O contract. The candidate will provide provisioning, mobile engineering services, testing, IT repair, maintenance, and Registration Authority (RA) to help ensure secure, reliable, and uninterrupted availability of the DISA hosted secure mobility service. We are seeking individuals with excellent communication, critical thinking, and collaboration skills to function in a high-paced, dynamic environment. A successful candidate should demonstrate a proven ability to work both as part of a team and independently.
- A successful candidate should demonstrate a proven ability to work independently as well as a part of a team at a different location.
- The candidate should be a self-starter and have the ability to work independently with little to no supervision.
- Identify, troubleshoot and develop solutions for complex network and mobile device problems affecting high visibility customers.
- Provide Registration Authority (RA) support services to include the creation, implementation, management, testing and revocation of network and ID authentication certificates.
- Perform Quality Assurance testing of provisioned devices before preparing for distribution to include voice and data access testing.
- Coordinate and interface with Mobile Network Services, Secure Mobile Device Gateway (SMDG) and Mobile Device Management (MDM) team members while isolating network and or hardware problems.
- Deactivate obsolete devices.
- Engage customers to determine solution to reported problems for mobile devices and degraded user experience.
- Engage vendor support to determine troubleshooting methodology to use in the resolution or determination of incident root cause.
- Maintain proper Change Management and analyst documentation.
- Configure and encrypt mobile devices and hotspots.
- Generate requests for passwords, passcodes, and pins.
- Maintain inventory and accountability of mobile devices, hotspots and other supplies and materials.
- Initial receipt (mail room/warehouse), storage, inventories, processing transfers, issuing devices, shipping, disposal, and generating inventory-related lists.
- Bachelor's degree and 4 years of overall related experience or Master’s degree with 2 years of relevant experience. Additional experience, education and training may be considered in lieu of degree.
- Possess current DoD 8750 certification at IAT level II, Security+ce.
- Possess current active Secret security clearance.
- Currently possess DISA Registration Authority (RA) certificate.
- Currently possess DISA Key Recovery Agent (KRA) certificate.
- Experience with Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) support activities including Local Registration Authority (LRA), Registration Authority (RA), and Key Recovery Agent (KRA) responsibilities.
- Familiarity with DISA hosted Mobile Network Service (MNS) devices, Mobile Device Management (MDM) systems
- Proficiency with Global Trouble Management System (GTMS).
- Proficiency with Secret Internet Protocol Router Network (SIPRNet) and accompanying data safeguard requirements.
- Experience provisioning mobile devices and hotspots.
- Experience with the generation issuance and revocation of digital certificates to include Non Person Entity (NPE) certificate requirements.
- Proficiency with command line Linux environment structure, applications and management.
- Technical writing.
- Training development and implementation.
- Knowledgeable on 3G and 4G LTE network services.
External Referral Eligible
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Secret
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Customer Support
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.