The Defense Group at Leidos currently has an opening for an ISR Training Specialist at Offutt AFB, NE. This position is part of a large program supporting Air Combat Command’s (ACC) Intelligence Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR) mission. This position will focus on the force development of Airmen from multiple specialties and the consolidation of the group's ISR mission essential training tasks and identification of supporting organizations/activities. Candidates must possess a TS/SCI with polygraph.
The successful candidate will plan and lead special projects and studies that influence both near and long-range training plans, make recommendations on a broad range of ISR operations issues, and ensure Group level planning is effectively aligned with Air Force, CCMD, and national requirements.
- Create curriculum to support multiple facets of the simulated training program
- Support delivery of formal and continuation training for personnel assigned to support the 55th Wing.
- Update course content, materials, and curriculum, specifically focused on the enhancement of the overall ISR mission.
- Current TS/SCI with Polygraph
- Bachelor’s degree and 10+ years of relevant experience.
- Experience with creating simulations/content creation and delivery.
- Experience supporting the ACC ISR enterprise.
- Knowledge of the 55th Wing and associated mission requirements.
- Previous experience supporting [Advising for Senior and Leading for SME] USAF or other military training or standards/evaluations programs to include at least one of the following:
- Initial and Master Qualification programs and Continuation Training, to include Courseware Development (CWD), Instructional Systems Design (ISD), Status of Training (SOT) reporting, or documentation of Job Qualifications Standards (JQS) or student progress reports.
Desired Certifications/Positions Held:
Training Program Management
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Technical Trainer
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.