Leidos is looking for a Project Supervisor to work on-sight in support of the Civil Rights Division in Washington, D.C.
- Works under the direction of the Project Manager.For very large cases, may be directly responsible for all work in a major task area.. Requires direct supervision of a variety of Contractor staff, including clerical staff and first line supervisors.Requires daily contact with Government COR, Case Managers, trial attorneys, client agency staff, etc., as well as with other Contractor components.
- Bachelor's degree plus at least three years of progressively more responsible experience on major litigation support projects, including at least one year of supervisory experience, including proven capabilities and communication skills to successfully interact with clients and attorneys.
- Demonstrated executive level office management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to oversee and coordinate numerous complex and time-critical litigation support activities simultaneously, including technical/data processing support activities.
- Requires excellent writing skills; and excellent oral communication skills.
- Requires hands-on familiarity with the Government's office and network environment, including but not limited to, data processing environments, including office automation networks, PC-based databases and other applications, and internet and server-based databases and other applications.
- Should be an expert user of the Government's office and network environment, including but not limited to, word processing, spreadsheet, imaging, and hardware systems.
- Must be a US Citizen, Must be able to obtain a NACI.
- Law degree, technical certification, or other pertinent graduate degree preferred. Paralegal experience helpful.
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Public Trust
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Proj and Prog Management
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.