Leidos Corporate Technology Office has an immediate opening for a Sr Cybersecurity Solution Architect to lead cybersecurity solution development and execution via research and development, ongoing contracts, and the pursuit of new business. Selected candidate will work to build, refine, and implement capabilities in cybersecurity, including in cyber automation / SOAR, cyber analytics, cloud DCO / sensing, risk management, SOC/SIC operations, and enterprise data security.
This position can be supported from Leidos locations in DC Metro area.
- Identify key gaps to address through partnership or new capability development. Mentor and grow technical talent.
- Collect, hone, and distribute Leidos best practices, lessons learned, and technological approaches for Cybersecurity capabilities
- Support R&D and solution development efforts related to other cybersecurity technologies
- Work with the program teams and OOT leadership to identify technology and solution roadmaps to improve enterprise capabilities and broad Leidos contribution in mission attainment resulting in increased contract growth and improved customer satisfaction.
- Support across business lines and programs to identify how programs could be strengthened with application of technology and/or innovation.
- Engage the technical talent and solution architects in the organization to understand the current and future (new market) business challenges. Network to help OOT maintain a list of top technical talent performing on contracts to target providing rotational growth assignments, educational opportunities, and mentorship to create strong growing team of ready-now technical resources to support the expected increased technical needs of the business.
- Work in partnership with Business Development staff to understand and participate in the development of new business strategy assessing current and future skills and technology needs.
- Partner with the Business Development team in supporting the shaping and development of technical solutions and industry relationships via new business reviews, white papers, customer shaping calls, and the Win Plan process for larger franchise opportunities.
- Support proposals, strategy, technical solution development, and all aspects of proposal reviews per the Win Plan.
- Work with peer Operations teams, Sr Solutions Architects, and other Leidos Groups to understand where technical solutions can be leveraged on current programs and new business pursuits.
- Master's degree in a technical field with 15+ years of prior relevant experience, or Bachelor's degree with 17+ years of prior relevant experience.
- Strong technical breadth and depth in support of the government markets and in particular in government cybersecurity, data security, security intelligence, and cyber automation.
- Experienced professional in contract performance with demonstrated technical lead and customer relationship building in the performance and growth of contracts. Capable of generating on-contract growth through insertion of innovation and technology on existing programs.
- Industry relationships with leading capabilities providers to enhance our solutions offerings and close gaps in offerings yielding competitive technical solutions.
- Solution architect and/or technical volume or section lead on captures and proposals. Understands competitor/teammate technology offerings and has worked successful partnerships with suppliers on proposals.
- Ability to assess, identify, recruit and retain talent to grow technical expertise on current programs and build talent for future program proposals and execution in a large organization. Person must be able to work in collaboration across the corporation and with other internal Solution Architects leveraging contacts to obtain in-house skills when available and provide rotational opportunities for key technical resources to continue technology exchange and enhancements.
- US citizenship is required and able to obtain Secret clearance.
- Active Secret or Top Secret clearances
- IT Technology & ITIL Certifications
- Security Certifications
- Experience migrating customers to managed services and as a Service (XaaS) solutions
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Cyber Security Research and Development
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.