The Defense and Intelligence Group of Leidos seeks an experienced Program Manager to lead and manage a large multi-award ID/IQ contract team to develop cyber tools. The cyber scope of work on this contract will includes vulnerability research, reverse engineering, exploit development, payload development, and integration and test with fielded systems. The Program Manager will provide leadership to our team and will act as the primary interface to our Army customer. The Program Manager will work across the Leidos enterprise to develop solutions that meet the customer’s needs in short timelines.
• Identify, assemble, and lead multi-function teams to respond to customer Task Order Request for Proposals (TORFP)
• Develop and deliver reports of contract performance to both Leidos and customer leaders that describe the team’s cost, technical, and schedule performance
• Identify and track risks, responses, and mitigation strategies to minimize effects on cost, technical, and schedule
• Coordinate with subject matter experts to develop comprehensive solutions to customer needs
• Establish and nurture an environment of continuous improvement and seek opportunities to insert innovations to reduce time to deployment and cost
• Regularly assess the performance of existing teammates and identify new teammates to ensure Leidos provides the customer with access to the leading technical talent for the development of cyber tools
• At least 12 years of experience as a program manager leading multiple award ID/IQ contracts for either DoD or Intelligence Community (IC) customers
• At least 5 years of experience leading program teams to develop, test, and sustain software and tools for either a DoD or IC customer
• Experience managing large teams with diversity of skills, work locations, and clearance levels
• Demonstrated written and oral communication skills, including experience presenting material to senior company and customer leaders
• A bachelor of science degree in either engineering, computer science, or related technical discipline
• Active Top Secret with the ability to attain a Top Secret clearance with SCI
• Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification
• Previous experience as an Army Officer
• Previous cyber program experience conducting vulnerability research, developing exploits or testing cyber tools
• Experience managing cost reimbursable, fixed price, and award fee contracts
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Proj and Prog Management
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.