At Leidos, we know the most talented and diverse professionals will always have a multitude of career choices; your time at Leidos will be a wise investment in your career and in yourself. We welcome your perspective and ideas, in order to foster collaboration and deliver world-class solutions. We look for solutions that not only transform businesses, but change the world. When you join Leidos, you join a Fortune 500 company and one of Ethisphere Institute’s “World's Most Ethical Companies”
Airborne Solutions, within the Defense Group at Leidos has a dynamic job opportunity for a Logistics Analyst located in Ft. Bliss, El Paso, TX. In this role, you will support the Airborne Reconnaissance Low – Enhanced (ARL-E) program; ARL-E is a multi-year program supporting the U.S. Army with upgrading and enhancing the Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (ISR) capabilities of their airborne reconnaissance fleet.
As the Logistics Analyst, you will perform day-to-day execution of the Logistical needs of the program, and participate as part of a multi-company team to manage program property.
Duties include, but not limited too:
- Participate in all required meetings and training events.
- Oversee government and company assets.
- Maintain a database tracking all assets.
- Ensure all maintenance, calibration requirements are scheduled and maintained.
- Conduct monthly 10% Inventories Sensitive/Cyclic.
- Maintain Bill of Materials (BOM) for Program Purchases.
- Input tickets in our Enterprise Request System from the (BOM) to purchase.
- Quote and Purchase lower dollar BOM items with a company credit card.
- Set up UPS/FedEx ground and air shipments.
- Monitor the flow of purchases, goods, maintenance services as required by customer and looking for ways to improve this process.
- Resolve complex and challenging logistical movements.
-Train new employees on the use of our database.
- Work with vendors to review & monitor maintenance requests and orders in our database for accuracy and status.
-Lead the Logistics operations, at this location, in the absence of the site lead answering any questions leadership may have.
- Work on fault analysis, life cycle maintenance of program equipment and tracking in our database.
To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below.
- A DoD Secret clearance is required to start; a DoD final Top Secret /SCI clearance is required.
- A High School Diploma and 5+ years of prior relevant experience
- Civilian and/or military experience with AISR programs
- Possess strong problem solving, organizational, and verbal/written communication skills.
-Proficient with Microsoft Office suite (i.e., Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Project and Outlook).
-Must possess knowledge of shipping, receiving, and storage of a large scope of equipment.
-25% CONUS Required Travel
- Current Logistics/Supply Chain Experience handling government property.
- Experience with Logistics specific databases.
- Understanding of storage and security requirements for handling sensitive equipment.
- Experience using UPS, FedEx and other shipping companies.
- Experience hand receipting and transferring government property.
- Scheduling and maintaining calibration and maintenance requirements for government property.
- Forklift experience.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Secret
Travel:Yes, 25% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.