Leidos Government Health & Safety Solution Group in Windsor Mill, MD in support of the End User Centric IT Support (ECIS) Contract for Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) is looking to improve and advance the organization. Our program is focused on the delivery of end-user centric IT technology solution to our customer CMS where we are challenged to provide ongoing innovative and seamless experience while using CMS systems, applications and solutions, provide proactive secure development of IT integrations, concepts, and designs across the CMS enterprise and integrate end-user computing devices, conference room technology, infrastructure hardware and software, and user applications into a streamlined and seamless experience across the CMS user base. We fosters a positive end-user experience while ensuring protection of the data.
The successful candidate will work within an ITIL environment. The position is a highly customer focused environment to provide both OS X and iOS Engineering and proactive Administration support for the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Service (CMS) End User environment.
Perform specific duties as an Apple Endpoint Engineer in support of the infrastructure operations, hardware, software and mobile devices.
Under the direction of the Development and Engineering Lea, Product Manager, Program Manager and Deputy Program Manager, you will be responsible, to include, but not limited to:
- Architecture/Engineering guidance and support
- Responsible for system design and architecture
- Deploy and troubleshoot both OS X and iOS
- Manage OS X and iOS device through both network tools and JAMF MDM solution
- Experience with the Apple Device Enrollment Program
- Experience with the Apple Volume Purchase Program
- Provide advanced technical support to internal and remote deskside support team leading to issue resolutions for escalated concerns.
- Experience with the Apple Volume Purchase Program
- Experience with the Adobe Creative Cloud Enterprise Dashboard, etc.
- Stay abreast of current and emerging technologies, regularly analyzing and evaluating their impact and benefit to the customer and provide recommendations to management and lead the implementation effort.
- The candidate will ensures processes defined in Endpoint Operations are being both implemented and followed while working in a process driven agile development environment.
- Manage and work on continuous improvement of the deployment, testing, maintenance, support, and upgrade processes of end point hardware and software.
- Help identify areas of improvement not limited to technology but will include processes within existing Leidos engagement and define roadmaps to achieve improvement in the Mac engineering space.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Systems Engineering, or Computer Science with 8+ years of progressive experience or Master’s Degree in relevant field with 6+ years of prior relevant experience. Experience may be substituted in lieu of degree.
- Strong Jamf Pro Technical and Engineering experience
- Strong Jamf Pro Architecture design and implementation experience
- Strong Technical troubleshooting experience with iOS and Mac OS devices
- Configuration standardization and device deployment for iOS and Mac OS
- Hands-on IT Engineering experience in areas of hardware and software Expert knowledge of Mac OS hardware and software versions
- Strong Mac OS engineering and MSI packaging and distribution technologies
- Solid understanding of standard client/server, networking, TCP/IP, and internet fundamentals.
- Solid understanding of infrastructure services: DNS, WINS, DHCP.
- Ability to obtain a Public Trust clearance
- Proficiency with O365, and Office for Mac
- Expert Knowledge of Apple iOS products and hardware and software versions
- Expertise /Certification in JAMF administration, profile management, MDM and configuration
- Working experience in a Scrum Agile environment
- Understanding of ITIL processes. ITIL Certification is a plus
- Understanding of Active Directory Group/Users/Computers
- Solid understanding of infrastructure services: DNS, WINS, DHCP
- Strong technical writing and presentation skills with ability to effectively communicate with all levels of customer organization.
- Ability to lift up to 20 pounds.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Public Trust
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Systems Administration
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.