The Intelligence Group of Leidos is seeking a Program Finance Analyst to support a new contract within the Cyber & SIGINT Solutions Operation under the Intelligence Group.
The successful candidate will work alongside a team to support the objectives of the assigned program. The position will have significant impact on the program’s operational accomplishments and will be responsible for specific processes within the program. This position requires a problem solver that can pull together knowledge from a broad range of subjects to produce thorough analyses of complex, challenging issues, and use those analyses to find solutions. Excellent communication skills both internally and externally are essential to the success of this position as we work with all functional peers along with the program teams – both Leidos program teams and the customer program teams.
• Implementation of financial policies and procedures in support of the program
• Support cash goals of reducing total cycle time for invoicing and collections
• Manages the accounting and distribution of the customer provided funding at the CLIN / SLIN / ACR level
• Complete reconciliations between Revenue and Invoiced amounts, including unbilled reconciliations
• Manage Contractor Acquired Property (CAP)
Required Education, Skills, and Experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree and 4+ years of experience as a financial analyst or a Master’s and 2+ years of experience as a financial analyst
• Strong MS Excel (e.g. Pivot tables) and Office skills (e.g. Power Point)
• Basic knowledge of multiple contract types: CPAF, CPFF, FFP, T&M
• Extremely high level of attention to detail
• Customer focused
• Able to work successfully in a team environment
• Strong communication skills
• Manage Program Work Authorizations
Clearance: Requires US Citizenship to obtain and maintain a TS/ SCI Polygraph. Clearance not required to start, but selected candidate is expected to begin the process upon hire. Those with an existing Active Top Secret or higher level clearance will be given priority consideration.
• Prior experience with Oracle Business Intelligence
• Prior experience in government contracting
• Prior experience managing Contractor Acquired Property (CAP)
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Program Financial Control
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.