• Lead a team of software and systems engineers and is expected to be skilled and knowledgeable in industry-standard testing methodologies.
• Create test plans, procedures and reports detailing the test process and infrastructure to appropriate assess that tools meet defined requirements.
• Responsible for employing automated test tools and operating in a closed, secure environment
• Use established agile processes to work within the scrum teams to maximize coverage of automated tests, and fill in where necessary with manual test scripts.
• Support applications in O&M status by maintaining automated test scripts as needed.
• Must have experience developing secure, scalable, and reliable test scripts.
• Must be a dynamic, innovative, self-starting problem solver that can operate with minimal supervision.
• Establish the test approach and defect tracking workflow (primarily automated test, augmented with manual tests when necessary) for multiple development scrum teams
• Work closely with tool team leads team to work within the technical and schedule constraints
• Contribute to the scrum teams, participating in daily scrums, and be proactive to work tasks and resolve obstacles
• Provide support to DRs detected in service development, delivery and operations
• BS Degree and 8-12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters and 6-10 years of prior relevant experience or experience in lieu of degree.
• Experience with software testing frameworks (similar to Selenium, Junit or DART)
• Agile workload management and bug tracking (similar to Jira or BitBucket)
• Understanding of C2 communications through an LP
• Prior scripting development experience (e.g., C, C++, Assembly, Python)
• Organizing/supporting user acceptance testing (UAT) prior to Production deployment
• Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery tools
• Negative testing concepts and risk assessment reporting
• Understanding of Personal Security Product and Firewall configurations
• Code quality scans (e.g., SonarQube)
Clearance: Ability to obtain a TS/SCI with Poly. US Citizenship is required.
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Testing and Quality Assurance
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.