The Intelligence and Homeland Security Group of Leidos is seeking a Senior-Level Resources Expert to support an Intelligence Community (IC) program in Northern Virginia. An Active TS/SCI with polygraph security clearance is required in order to be considered for this position. The candidate will support Government staff in developing a broad range of written products in support of senior leadership and USG policymakers.
• Support resource management, budgetary execution (primary focus), budgetary formulation, budgetary analysis, identifying anomalies or problems and generating reporting tailored to audiences ranging from program managers to the White House and Congress for Government review and approval.
• Process large volumes of complex data rapidly and accurately and to translate highly technical and programmatic data into actionable reporting appropriate for senior and non-technical readers.
• Assisting with resource management and oversight of the National Intelligence Managers (NIMs) and National Intelligence Management Council (NIMC) Front Office.
• Interfacing with the Intelligence Planning, Programming, Budgeting and Evaluation (IPPBE) process and other IC budgetary data and reporting systems, including orchestrating NIM participation with ODNI
• Active TS/SCI with polygraph
• Degree in finance, business, economics, or accounting (Bachelors or advanced degree). and 12 years total experience.
• Ten (10) years’ experience with IC financial management systems (must include BASIS: BASIS Contract Requests (BCRs), BASIS Acquisition, COGNOS Reports).
• Demonstrated ability with intra-governmental transactions center (IGTC) processes.
• Demonstrated experience with current year execution, budget formulation, analysis, and, including demonstrated knowledge of IC financial management and enterprise-wide budget execution.
• Demonstrated ability to analyze financial data, spot variances from expected norms, and initiate or coordinate actions to correct errors or support the reprogramming structure of the IC.
• Demonstrated knowledge and experience in supporting the budget and programmatic structure of the IC or USG.
• Demonstrated familiarity with reports and formulas used in financial reporting to OMB and Congressional authorization, appropriation, and oversight bodies.
• Demonstrated experience with processing large volumes of complex data rapidly and accurately and translating highly technical and programmatic data into actionable reporting appropriate for senior and non-technical readers.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: (list additional “pluses or nice to have” skills/experience)
• Understanding of the IC structure and individual agency capabilities and mission.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Project Analysis
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.