The Defense group within Leidos is seeking an experienced Maintenance Planner to provide reliability and technical support of the AN/SQQ-89A(V)15 systems at our Chesapeake, VA office. Both the hardware and software of the system are in spiral development, and the Maintenance Planner is responsible for developing maintenance approaches that ensure or extend the life expectancy of the system. Additionally, candidate will be embedded in both the Leidos team and prime contractor’s team.
• Develop the Maintenance Plan and Level or Repair Analysis for the AN/SQQ-89A(V)15 system
• Perform Failure Modes, Effects, and Criticality Analysis (FMECA) and sparing analysis
• Provide guidance on LRU and Mission Criticality Codes
• Support the DMSMS program for the AN/SQQ-89A(V)15 SONAR System to cover obsolescence issues
• Perform reliability analysis to determine life time buy quantities
• Evaluate alternative parts for End-of-Life (EOL) items and develop a validation and verification for testing
• Track EOL items and provide vendor surveys for EOL
• Participate in design reviews and provide recommendations for sparing
• Work within the IPT on replacement part
• Develop obsolescence mitigations
• Support Maintenance Demonstrations
• Review FRACAS data, Reliability Block Diagrams, and other documents
• Bachelor’s degree and 4+ years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 2+ years of prior relevant experience (additional experience, education and training may be considered in lieu of degree)
• Experience in Maintenance Planning and developing products for DoD programs
• Reliability Centered Maintenance Knowledge
• Experience with NAVSEA programs and their lifecycle support
• Excellent written communication skills
• Excellent organizational skills
• Must have a DoD Secret Security Clearance
• Experience with AN/SQQ-89A(V)15 or APB Operations
• Experience using SharePoint and MS Project
• Travel may be required for this position
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Secret
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.