Leidos is looking for a Subcontracts Administrator that will be responsible for developing, negotiating and administering subcontract agreements of moderate to high dollar value risk, creativity and complexity. Responsibilities include creating solicitations for work, analyzing and estimating costs, negotiating specifications and/or statements of work, pricing, period of performance and contractual deliverable and provisions. Also ensures compliance with contract specifications and deliverable during the life of the contract.
The Subcontracts Administrator is responsible for activities that span the entire procurement cycle, including but not limited to: negotiation of non-disclosure agreements (NDAs) and teaming agreements, preparation of solicitation packages to subcontractors, evaluation of subcontractor proposals, price analysis, negotiation of terms and conditions, subcontract administration, issue resolution, and closeout activities.
- Negotiates NDAs and Teaming Agreements.
- Creates RFP solicitations in accordance with Government and Leidos requirements.
- Develops prime contract flow down documents.
- Coordinates closely with the Contract Administrator assigned to program to ensure subcontracting activities and prime contract flow downs are carried out in a manner consistent with prime contract requirements and operational objectives.
- Evaluates supplier proposal responses.
- Conducts price and cost analysis.
- Negotiates pricing and terms/conditions with subcontractors.
- Administers subcontracts of various types.
- Performs subcontract close-out activities.
- Analyzes risks and identifies risk mitigation's.
- Acts as primary interface between subcontractors and the program for all subcontracts related issues.
- Regularly interacts with program management, contracts, project control, finance, business development and with customers, as required.
- Must have the interpersonal skills to deal effectively with subcontractor management regarding subcontract issues of varying degrees of complexity and the drive to work issues to resolution.
- BA degree and 2+ years prior relevant experience or a Master’s with less than 2 years of experience. Additional experience can be considered in lieu of degree.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, electronic spreadsheet, data systems, analysis techniques and workstation tools
- Must be able to work independently, establish priorities, and meet deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
- Experience in procurement and related functions with particular emphasis on negotiation and contract administration.
- Knowledge of business principles such as purchasing, ability to learn business and contract law, finance and accounting.
- Applied knowledge of business principles and analysis techniques such as price volume matrix, quote/proposal analysis, spreadsheet analysis, business scenarios, etc.
- Working experience with automated purchasing system (preferably CostPoint or Deltek)
- Working knowledge of the FAR and DFAR
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.