The Intelligence Group of Leidos is seeking a Program Finance Analyst to support a new contract within the Cyber & SIGINT Solutions Operation under the Intelligence Group.
The successful candidate will work alongside a team to support the objectives of the assigned program. The position will have significant impact on the program’s operational accomplishments and will be responsible for specific processes within the program. This position requires a problem solver that can pull together knowledge from a broad range of subjects to produce thorough analyses of complex, challenging issues, and use those analyses to find solutions. Excellent communication skills both internally and externally are essential to the success of this position as we work with all functional peers along with the program teams – both Leidos program teams and the customer program teams.
• Participates in the development of program level processes and procedures to drive efficiencies
• Exercises independent judgment in developing methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results and contributes through statistical reporting, analysis, estimates, and auditing
• Significant interaction with the Program Manager, Business Manager, TTO Leads and Contracts team and various other functional or support organizations
• Serves as liaisons between the Program Team and cross-functional departments to perform financial research
• Development and on-going support of basis of estimates, project cost, schedules and milestones, resource allocation, cost and schedule status reporting and ad hoc financial analyses support to program management assessment
• Development and maintenance of Estimates at Completion (EAC)s
• Work in close coordination with project managers to assess program performance for reasonableness against cost and schedule, assist managing change control of scope of work and/or resource allocation
• Provide pricing support for new task orders and on-contract growth
• Supports the preparation of written, verbal, and quantitative reports for customer deliverables providing a thorough walk through as needed
• Reporting and variance analysis to include Revenue, Profit, Cash, Backlog, Risk and Opportunities
Required Education, Skills, and Experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree and 8+ years of experience as a financial analyst or a Master’s and 6+ years of experience as a financial analyst
• Comprehensive knowledge of the Program Finance Field and the ability to complete difficult and complex assignments
• Strong MS Excel (e.g. Pivot tables) and Office skills (e.g. Power Point)
• Expanded knowledge of multiple contract types: CPAF, CPFF, FFP, T&M
• Prior experience in government contracting
• Extremely high level of attention to detail
• Customer focused
• Able to work successfully in a team environment
• Strong communication skills
• Funding management
MUST possess and be eligible to maintain an active and current TS/SCI clearance with polygraph to be considered.
• Prior experience with Oracle Business Intelligence
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Program Financial Control
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.