Leidos Corporate Internal Audit Department has an immediate opening for a Director of IT Audit in Reston VA.
In this role, you will be a key member of the Internal Audit management team and be responsible for all IT audit activities including risk assessment, planning, and SOX governance within budget; development and management of the team; and calibrates strategic direction of IT audit for the enterprise in response to current and emerging risk trends. You will be expected to align technology and best practices with internal audits objectives and coordinate integrated reviews of the company’s business processes.
We are looking for someone with excellent communications skills and have a demonstrated ability to promote value adding capabilities to management. This position will have a travel requirement up to 25%. Relocation may be considered for selected candidates.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, MIS, Computer Science or related disciplines from an accredited university and 12+ years of prior relevant experience.
- Prior experience should include at least 8 years of Information Technology audit experience.
- Strong technical skills including experience performing and leading general controls, application, and business process reviews.
- Thorough knowledge and practical experience in the areas of Risk Management and/or Information Technology Risk Management required. Includes experience developing, implementing and/or executing risk assessment methodologies.
- Skilled in executing technology risk assessments demonstrating strong knowledge and industry best practices/ frameworks (COBIT 2019, ISO 27002, NIST, CMMC v0.7, etc.) relating to IT processes such as cyber/information security and/or technical privacy, technical resiliency/business continuity, incident/problem management, data management, configuration/change management, and systems development/deployment (SDLC), as well as technology platforms and solutions.
- Successful leadership in recruiting, managing and retaining a team of professionals.
- Excellent interpersonal skills including verbal and oral communications.
- Knowledge of Sarbanes Oxley Act including scoping, application of control frameworks, controls design evaluation, operational effectiveness testing and the conclude process.
- CISA or CPA certification is required.
- US citizenship is required and able to obtain security clearance.
- Dual major or advanced degree including combination of Computer Science or MIS and Accounting.
- Consulting or “Big4” experience is a plus.
- Experience working on Government Contracting engagements is a plus.
- Experience performing HIPPA, PCI, NIST or FISMA assessments.
- Experience auditing registration or certificate authorities.
- International experience highly desired.
- Familiarity with one or more of the following technologies is a plus: Workday Human Resources, Oracle Database, Red Hat Linux, Active Directory, Windows, Network/Internet Security, SQL Server Database, Deltek Costpoint, Deltek Time and Expense, Concur, SciQuest, Hyperion Planning, Hyperion Financial Management, Cognos, Peoplesoft Virtualization/ Cloud Computing, EnCase, TeamMate, Tripwire, Splunk, Sage ERP X3, IDEA or ACL extraction software.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 25% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Internal Audit
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.