The Ann Arbor Michigan location of the Leidos Innovation Center is looking for software developers to hire on and start performing on programs immediately. Our group develops software to exploit remote sensing data. Applying cutting edge techniques to solve our customers challenging mission requirements.
These are some of the cool things you will be doing:
- Support the research, design and development of sensor exploitation software including object detection and classification.
- Address our customers’ challenging mission requirements by developing new capabilities as well as making improvements to existing systems.
- Growing your skillset through mentoring and training opportunities across the gamut of software lifecycle including design, development, integration, testing and demonstration.
To be successful you must have the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or related field with at least 4 years’ experience in software development.
- Strong C/C++ programming capabilities
- Existing capabilities (or willingness to learn) Java, Python, PyTorch and CUDA
- Excellent written and oral communications skills and the ability to effectively interface with and brief technical solutions to customers and large groups.
You will really wow us if you have these skills:
- Experience using optimized libraries
- Experience with multi-threaded programming
- Computer vision, deep learning or signal processing experience
- Familiarity with exploiting remote sensing data
- Experience developing software in Linux environments
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Software Engineering
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.