The C4ISR Solutions Group at Leidos currently has an opening for an Electrical Engineering Technician to work in our St.Petersburg, FL office. This is an exciting opportunity to put to use your knowledge and experience into working with communication and electronic warfare systems. In this project, Leidos provides design, development, modeling and simulation, analysis, prototyping and testing of advanced electronic system and various antennas.
- Test analog/digital components and subassemblies to verify compliance with design documentation.
- Translate conceptual designs into detailed design specifications, electrical schematics, complete bills of materials (BOMs) and Printed Circuit Board Design (PCB) layout techniques, documents and drawings.
- Build digital/analog test fixtures to verify and test prototype circuit card assemblies (CCA’s).
- Assist engineers with development of test procedures for new designs and production CCAs.
- High school diploma or equivalent and 2-4 years of prior relevant experience.
- Require knowledge of Solid State devices and proficient in troubleshooting analog and digital components.
- Proficient in the use of various measurement devices including Oscilloscopes, Network Analyzers, Signal Generators, and Power Supply Electronic Load.
- Proficiency with MS Office Products
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Secret Security Clearance
- Active Secret Clearance
- Familiar with schematic capture tools like Altium Designer, KiCAD or Cadence/Orcad (or equivalent).
- Ability to solder under a microscope.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Engineering Technologist
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.