The DPM is responsible for assisting the PM in the overall performance of the program to include technical and PMO functions. Individual will represent the PMO in a supportive role to the customer. He or she will assist in the management of a large contract, will work in a high-pressure environment and deliver outstanding products/services for multiple customers/end users under tight deadlines and constraints. The DPM will act as the PM in the absence of the PM.
- Manage a large contract to include cost, schedule, contract, subcontractor and technical performance.
- Ensure all contract staff follow tasking and prioritization provided by the customer.
- Provide the customer support with staffing, subcontractor management, configuration management, risk management, reports and reviews, value engineering and security requirements.
Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Intelligence Analysis, Education, or other related field accompanied by experience managing complex programs and 12 - 15 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 10 - 13 years of prior relevant experience or experience may be substituted for degree. 8+ years related Program Management experience on a large program (greater than 75 employees or subcontractors).
- Experience organizing, directing, and managing contract operation support functions involving multiple, complex, and interrelated project tasks.
- Experience effectively communicating at senior levels within a customer organization.
- Experience meeting with customer and contractor personnel to formulate and review task plans and deliverable items, and effectively execute in accordance with approved plans.
- Demonstrated experience supporting customer projects and experience working with competing priorities.
- Demonstrated experience collaborating and coordinating across project teams and components facilitating information sharing, reuse and productivity improvements
An Active PMI Project Management Professional or Program Management Professional or Training Certification.
Experience in an IC, military, or other Government environment performing in a related subject area (e.g., project management, intelligence or identities analysis, intelligence education/training, etc.)
Clearance: TS/SCI with Poly.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Proj and Prog Management
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.